What made you smile today?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe What made you smile today?

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 859 total)
  • Author
    Born2BMild
    Participant

Originally posted by Gix

Did she polish your helmet too?

Still got a nice shime from last time.[:o)]

Sandra got a bruise on her hand while doing it… Hope she didn’t mark the bike!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

Gix…

I found this picture of “pimped” Quad. Made me smile

https://www.brit-cars.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=374&d=1134852884

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

Only just seen this post Radar, but linky no worky, well it works but is askin me for username and password?

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

not having to get up at 4am for work[:D]
    and knowing the xmas crap will soon be over[:o)]

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Digger
    Participant

Having just finnished work for nearly 2 weeks and am now getting ready to go out and get hammered.

Take it easy out there

Radar

55 miles on the XJR in glorious sunshine!!

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

sid
    Participant

being given a present from a mates 3 yr old grand daughter bought and paid for from her own pocket money[:I]

stress2.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Ahhhh Bless her cotton socks, Sid!
    What made me smile today is knowing where I get my barmyness from……..My Mum! she rang the other day to ask sizes of my daughters, Daughters got their jumpers through the post today, instead of getting size 10 in womens sizes, she ended up getting aged 10yrs……..so now you know where I inherited my barmyness from my mum!hehehehehe!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

nothing in particular made me smile, I just did[:D]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

What JUT made you smile Gix?[:p]

caution…….does not play well with others

Gix
    Participant

[:I][:I] now edited….[:I][:I][:I]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

[:p]

MERRY CHRISTMAS

caution…….does not play well with others

Digger
    Participant

having been sent in the post my foreskin as I was circumsised at birth.It`s huge as it`s passed through that many hands.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

my youngest daughter trying to get her new slippers on with the paper still in them! (she’s blonde!)[:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

does she take after her mother[:o)]

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

no I am dark haired![:D]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 859 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.