What made you mad today?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe What made you mad today?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    LeviathanRan
    Participant

Given the popular what made you happy thread, I’ve started an oposite one.

I’ll start.

I found out some people who I thought liked me, and who I think highly of. Really think I’m a t**t. [:(]

sid
    Participant

care to indulge us as to who?

LeviathanRan
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by sid

care to indulge us as to who?

No, you don’t know them mate [:)]

Gix
    Participant

Whats gone down Levi?

LeviathanRan
    Participant

A neutral party told me on good authority that some of my friends that I know, and the neutral party knows, really don’t like me.
    Which is fine, what makes me mad is they are pretending to like me, lying to my face If you know what I mean?
    I can’t stand it when people aren’t honest about their feelings towards others, It’s cowardly.

Oh well, Iā€™m over it now, b****cks to them! Bunch of cowards!

Has anyone else been made angry today? Or just me? lol

Gix
    Participant

Oh, I wouldnt worry bout what people think Levi, life is too short, just get out there and enjoy yourself, get your test done and a bike sorted and you will look back and wonder why you let people make you feel angry.[;)]

max
    Participant

FOUND A GASH IN MY NEW BACK TYRE AND PULLED OUT A CHUNK OF GLASS, IT’S ABOUT A CM ACCROSS AND QUITE DEEP, SO I DONT THINK IT’S SAFE TO RIDE. GOING TO GET SOME NEW ONES AS SOON AS I GET SOME SPARE MONEY.
    ANY IDEAS ON WHAT MAKE TO GET? I CURRENTLY HAVE DUNLOP BUT PEOPLE TELL
    ME THEY ARE CRAP HANDLEING ON THE ROAD I WOULD’NT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE LOL.

LeviathanRan
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by max

FOUND A GASH IN MY NEW BACK TYRE AND PULLED OUT A CHUNK OF GLASS, IT’S ABOUT A CM ACCROSS AND QUITE DEEP, SO I DONT THINK IT’S SAFE TO RIDE. GOING TO GET SOME NEW ONES AS SOON AS I GET SOME SPARE MONEY.

Bloody hell mate, good job you spotted it! [:0]

quote:

Originally posted by Gix
    Oh, I wouldnt worry bout what people think Levi, life is too short, just get out there and enjoy yourself, get your test done and a bike sorted and you will look back and wonder why you let people make you feel angry.

As ever Gix, you are right [:)]
    I’m not angry anymore, I had a great day out with my sister and her fella, I’ve got my test next week and the forcast is sunny![:D]
    so if i’am lucky I will get stuck in traffic for 20 minutes [:D]
    muahahahaha! [:o)]

LeviathanRan
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by max

I hear Diablo Corsa are good road tyres, and pilot powers are also supposed to be good for road action too.
    According to superbike magazine’s 2005 tyre-test!

Born2BMild
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by LeviathanRan

Given the popular what made you happy thread, I’ve started an oposite one.

I’ll start.

I found out some people who I thought liked me, and who I think highly of. Really think I’m a t**t. [:(]

Levi, it doesn’t matter what others think of you. Its what you think that counts. Remember that saying, ‘Those who matter don’t mind, those who mind don’t matter!? etc.

What made me mad today was that some mindless f*ckwit reversed into the bike on the firms car park and sodded off. Broke the side of the front mudgaurd. T*sser.

Speed Monster
    Participant

Ditch the dunlops Max! They be scary tyres…no grip at all! Bridgestones, michelins or pirellis are the ones to go for.

LeviathanRan
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Born2BMild
    ‘Those who matter don’t mind, those who mind don’t matter!? etc.

What made me mad today was that some mindless f*ckwit reversed into the bike on the firms car park and sodded off. Broke the side of the front mudgaurd. T*sser.

I’ve never heard that one before mate, makes a lot of sense.
    Thank you [:)]

As for him hitting your bike, isn’t there any CCT in operation there?
    They might have his plate number on record.
    Worth asking if it’s there fella?

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by max

Pirelli Diablos – stick like glue![;)]

GSF K1
    Participant

It happened last week.. taken that long to get back on-line. Came back from a few days in the Lake District with my girly. Logged back onto my PC and Windows threw a wobbly! Couldnt do anything on my pc, couldnt backup my data.. had to reinstall everything.. lost the lot!!!!!!!!!! F*~KING COMPUTERS!!!!!

Radar
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.