what made you choose your name

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe what made you choose your name

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Big_Katz
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

LOL Trust me, I have seen much worse! Faces to give you nightmares let alone your kids![;)]

rotfpml
    yep i totally agree i’m still getting after shocks[;)]

Gix
    Participant

hehehehehe I threaten the kids with it when they start misbehaving……no wonder they always look pale! Scared witless![:0][;)]

Big_Katz
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

hehehehehe I threaten the kids with it when they start misbehaving……no wonder they always look pale! Scared witless![:0][;)]

[^] think i’ll try that tactic [;)]

poohchick
    Participant

As if you had to ask!!![;)]

For those who have had the experience of coming to my home, (Gix/Max) there’s Pooh everywhere! mugs, plates, ornaments, teddies, beanies, salt and pepper pots, slippers, bowls, clothes, garden ornaments, jewelry, towels, pictures, books, DVD’s, rugs, dressing gowns, glasses, EVERYTHING!!!! I LOVE POOH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha [:D][:p]

GSF K1
    Participant

Maybe there are some things which you shouldnt say in public….. “I LIKE POO”

Not very inspirational for me affraid.. first bike when I got back on two wheels was my Banditto.

poohchick
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSF K1

Maybe there are some things which you shouldnt say in public….. “I LIKE POO”

Not very inspirational for me affraid.. first bike when I got back on two wheels was my Banditto.

NO! I said I like Pooh! NOT poo numpty, there’s a difference, one is soft, fluffy and cute, the other is excrement! [:D]

GSF K1
    Participant

Hmm. still not sure which is which!!

Scouser
    Participant

I’m from Liverpool and no one else had Scouser

Digger
    Participant

Well my surname is De-Gier,so Digger was used coz it looked like it and sounded like it a bit.I used to have another nickname called clitoris,but some people could`nt get their tounges round it[:I][:D]

HippoDrones
    Participant

Chose mine coz I am Pete 24hrs a day, 7days a week!

katana
    Participant

The voices in my head told me what I should be called

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.