What do you really hate about being on the road?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe What do you really hate about being on the road?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Colin
    Participant

Drivers who must talk on there phones while drivig along and are totaly unaware of anything going on around them.I got cut up twice a while back by the same driver on the A13.A few words were said and the drivers mate thought it was funny as did the driver. I then flipped,and has they pulled away from the lights they indicated to turn leftI was going straight up and I gave the back light cluster a good boot with my size 11.I am not proud of what i did but it made me feel so much better after.

PINGU
    Participant

Another good one is the pillock who pulls out 20 feet in front of you when they can see there’s sod all behind you (causing you to brake suddenly) and then potters along well below the limit whilst making it hard for you to overtake…bloody minded car drivers, make ’em all ride a bike for a month before allowing them to get into a car!

PINGU
    Participant

Got one more…ignorant bikers who don’t acknowledge when you nod as you pass by (you harley riders and power-rangers who only come out with the sun)

God this is fun I could keep going all day on this topic.

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Agree with all the above, but we can only go out on dry days, due to disabilties, and our bike dont like the rain. Another bad one is salt on the road, that makes you slide around. We kept up with the race bikes, and even left a few behind. So Dave said,Come on down and come out to play with us on our FZX 750. He said there might be a few that will only see the back end. From the Old Scroat Dave.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.