WHAT AN ENGINE !!!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe WHAT AN ENGINE !!!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Radar

I like trucks, I ride an XJR! (this will save you the trouble of taking the mick out of my bike Gix!)

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

I like trucks, I ride an XJR! (this will save you the trouble of taking the mick out of my bike Gix!)

I wouldnt do that, I like your new bike, well looks good in pics any way, when you gonna bring it over and let me have a go????

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

As as we get some semi decent weather that corresponds with me having some free time! I am aching to ride it, but don’t want to scre it up on these salty and slippy roads!

Gix
    Participant

No matter, I will be back on my bike soon so will come down to see you![:D][;)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

Sounds good to me!

sid
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSXR1000

Why, do you want one or something ???

no f**kin chance i drive trucks for a living and believe me the novelty will where off very quickly when you cant get through traffic or width restriction and when every numpty on the road thinks you can stop on a six pence so they jump in the gap in front of you

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

GSXR1000
    Participant

Radar, which XJR do you have?
    I had a new XJR1300 in 2000 from a Yamaha dealer in Braintree who were beating even (the no longer in business) Motorcycle City prices at the time. It was a great bike if a bit windy at speed.

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by GSXR1000

Radar, which XJR do you have?
    I had a new XJR1300 in 2000 from a Yamaha dealer in Braintree who were beating even (the no longer in business) Motorcycle City prices at the time. It was a great bike if a bit windy at speed.

XJR1300SP, check out pictures and my initial impressions in Members Bikes section.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.