WANTED BIKE ENGINE

Home Forums Buy and sell bikes and bits WANTED BIKE ENGINE

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sid
    Participant

no real preference as to what its from but must be complete a runner cheap and pokey for another little project i’m planning [:D][:D]
    i’d prefer leccy start and if you have any of the water system or wiring loom to go with it even better

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Gix
    Participant

Got a gixer6 engine…..complete with extra oil drainage.[:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

barrel vented or main casings lol

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

enginework_008.jpg

enginework_017.jpg

[:0][:0][:0][:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

GSX Rat
    Participant

GSX750es engine, with carbs starter etc. Dont know if it runs as i never have but was told when i bought the bike that it did and i have no real reason to doubt the guy…….
    turns over, compression seems good on it , have cdi for it, maybe coils

Also, superdream 250 engine and carbs, also leccy start – was a runner but took out and a 400 lump put in. Think ive got a spare cdi for that too somewhere

Interested in either, come and see em in cleethorpes and make me an offer…..

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

GSX Rat
    Participant

oh, and ive got the oil cooler and hoses for the gsx lump

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

sid
    Participant

you have pm mate[:D]

stress2.jpg

Radar

Thumper has a Z550 engine kicking about. Drop him a PM or email. It came with a Z550 he owned briefly a couple of years ago, don’t think has had it running and it would need work. Probably v cheap though!

You can live more in five minutes on a motorbike going high speed than you can going slow in your whole lifetime

sid
    Participant

will do mate if the gsx is no good

stress2.jpg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.