Wah Hey! 1000th Post

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Wah Hey! 1000th Post

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    barmy_carmy
    Participant

Do I get a medal or a box of Ferror Rocher? UmmmmmYum yum.
    Read in motorcycle news today that the Police now have the power to stop lorries continuing their journey if they’ve got a diesel spillage..About Bloomin time, now all we need is for the police to enforce it![:I]

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

riff-raff
    Participant

Congratulations[:D]

No doubt the feds will enforce that about as well as they enforce the mobile phone while driving law[:(!]

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

Digger
    Participant

Nice 1 Barmy.

Take it easy out there

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Congrats on your first thousand BC. Thanks for supporting the site and for being an all round nice person to talk to!

Radar

Cool, keep going kid…

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

GSF K1
    Participant

Congratulations, and jubilations, …. no I’m NOT going to sing a Cliff song!!!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSF K1

Congratulations, and jubilations, …. no I’m NOT going to sing a Cliff song!!!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Good its rained enough today.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Thank f**k for that GSF that song just gets on my t**s……Oh no what have I done giving him those ideas……Quick change the subject!

Thankyou all for making me feel at home and that includes you newbies too! (newbies, newer than me Lol!) There’s quite a few different likeable characters on here and I consider you all as my Mates, and if ever any of you find your way down South, you must come and see me, you would be made most welcome.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

morpheus
    Participant

Always said women were better at talking….[:o)]

riff-raff
    Participant

Ain,t that a fact![:D]

Gix
    Participant

I think we need more ladies around the place….[;)][:D]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

I am afraid enough of those we have already thankyou![:I][:o)]

Gix
    Participant

Oh with you disagree I have to. Femaninity more is here needed.[8)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Okay…………okay………..didn,t mean it……………PLEASE DON,T HIT ME!!!!!!!!!!![:(][:(][:(]

Gix
    Participant

Are you darkside on? Fear I that hit you I must if path of darkness you follow…..[:o)]

I bin watchin too much star wars LOL! I’ll get me coat[:I][:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.