Very sad news

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Very sad news

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BigBen
    Participant

Evening lads and lasses. About two hours ago I got some sad news that knocked me for six, sharing always helps I suppose, via the Facebook account of one of my motorcycling friends came a message from his wife. The message reported of His death this morning. Now I know none of you will know Mike but it has hit pretty hard and we are all bikers together. I have no idea what caused it and I’m not sure if it is evident, the last I heard from him on new years eve was that he wasn’t feeling too good.

He was the sort of guy who always had time to listen to your rants, no matter how stupid they were, he would always offer advice from his experiences of 39years of life, in most cases with a little joke at the end to make u see the bright side.
    His laugh would always make others laugh and light up a room.

Further more he was pretty much the only friend who gave a shit enough to help me through a rather messy breakup, a true gent, I can’t even say that about most of my friends I’ve known for 10+ years.

Not so long ago he part exed his GSF1200 bandit for something with a little bit more poke which came in the shape of a 2005 Kawasaki ZX10R in titanium grey. A bike he seemed to get on with straight away, and I should mention he loved to show it off at every opportunity and to rub it in my face being my fave bike, and many a joke was had at my expense.

My thoughts are with his family, friends and recent wife Lara and his dog too, who I’m sure is missing him already. A guy taken far too early on.

Rest In Peace big Mike, the first round is on you when I get up there.

HippoDrones
    Participant

sorry to hear that mate :-(

RIP Mike

Radar

RIP Mike, he sounded like one of the good ones…

ses310

Really sad news! He did sound like a top guy

RIP Mike

craftycarmy
    Participant

So sorry Ben hun my thoughts with all the family and friends.  I know how you’re feeling hun……..I lost my husband/Best friend last year in May….after almost 36yrs together…..My sympathy hun and you’re right it is a fellow biker and this is a very sad occasion :'( You take care hun as with the family and friends.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Just read this Ben, sorry to hear you lost a good friend.

Scouser
    Participant

Sorry to hear that Ben, my thoughts are with you and Mikes family

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.