TT 2005

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe TT 2005

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Wild01
    Participant

So, who’s going??? ME!!!![:D] Can’t wait, it’s so much fun!!![:D] Got my ferry booked and camping sorted, on the IOM from the 1st June – 15th June. If you’ve never been then get your arse there, you’ll be hooked for life, if you have been before, then you know how excited I am!!![:D]

Wilba Wild 01

Radar

Never been to the TT, big hole in my biking portfolio! Went to the Manx in 1987 on my GS550E and had a superb time.
    Really must go to the Island again one day.
    Wild 1, stick a post on when you come back about the 2 weeks. Make good reading I bet!

Donate – it makes you feel good!

GSX Rat
    Participant

be going this year if i aint got a job (hopefully!)

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Wild01
    Participant

If your planning on going you need to book your ferry early with seacat ferries and get some accomidation sorted early. I find camping is the best option as it’s cheap and adds to the adventure of TT. Ferry ticket return last year was for me and bike from Heysham to Douglas was £154 and camping was £6 per night.
    Ain’t got me ferry price yet but got deposit on. Camping at Glenlough for £4 per night, bargin!! I CAN@T WAIT!!! Lol!!![:D]

Wilba Wild 01

GSX Rat
    Participant

i take your point re the ferry, but i wont be paying for camping – IF we take a tent with us, we’ll just pitch it wherever, no need to stop at a campsite. More than likely just take a big plastic sheet each though – you hang it over the bike, put a couple of bricks either side to hold it and sleep under that, it will be summertime (ish)…

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.

Wild01
    Participant

Hahaha, IOM doesn’t get summer mate!!! LMAO!!! Plus you’ll get done camping illegally these days!

Wilba Wild 01

Gix
    Participant

Hahahahaha, hooly you’re nuts!

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

GO ON! DONATE! YOU KNOW YA WANNA!

GSX Rat
    Participant

what? – we’ve dont it loads of times! – even woke up one morning with a massive hangover and no sheet!!!

Wild01
    Participant

[:D]classic mate, yeah I suppose its do-able!! I like to camp out but I like to be able to get a bacon buttie and a cuppa first thing in the morning to soak up the alcohol!!![;)]Plus a good soaking under some hot water usually sobers me up a bit!!![:D]

Wilba Wild 01

GSX Rat
    Participant

There’s nowt stopping you getting a bavon bun from some burger van somewhere, although you generally find that the pub has hot running water which solves 2 problems:

1 getting a wash in the morning
    2 breakfast!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSX Hooligan

what? – we’ve dont it loads of times! – even woke up one morning with a massive hangover and no sheet!!!

I sincerely hope your modesty was covered! LOL![:o)]

Wild01
    Participant

Are bavon buns nice Hooli, ain’t tried one of them!!! LMAO!!!

Wilba Wild 01

toggsy
    Participant

I’ve heard they are really nice but not quite as good as Saupage and tokato folls with lechup! [:D]

Gix
    Participant

I prefer bavon and mubroom shutties myself

Wild01
    Participant

ROFPMSL!!!!

Wilba Wild 01

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.