T*****S

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    md24v4
    Participant

maybe this was my own fault but anyway with me been the type of guy who doesnt mind helping someone out i offered to lend the guy i work with my fuel tank to try help him fault trace his fuel problem…… ok fairy nuff! i told him he could borrow it on the condition that he did not remove my fuel tap as the bike ran fine. so he took my tank he repaorted back after a day or two that his bike ran fine with my tank on therefore making his problem his fuel tap.

un expectedly my head gasket went on my xr2! nice so told him i needed my tank back asap so i had a way to get to work! when i gave me the tank back he said do you know your fuel taps leaking? i said i didnt and that i wasnt leaking when i gave it to him! i asked him if he took my tap off…. he obvisly said no! so took my tank home plonked it on my bike and now it doesnt bloody run right!

so basicly my rant is saying dont do anything nice for anyone ever cause it will only f**k things up for you!

HippoDrones
    Participant

tis good to live by karma, I try and help the mates that I can, if they take the mic then they aint my mates so I lose no tears on them!

BigBen
    Participant

cept you like helping me out dont you!!
    cos you know i reciprecate..
    that aint a sex joke before any of you think it is!

Radar

I hate borrowing stuff unless I have too. Generally most people are good with the stuff I have lent out. I have just borrowed a front paddock stand from TT07 to use whilst working on the FZ.

BigBen
    Participant

ahh was it a standard paddock stand that the fork legs sit on?? if so i have one of them spare if you want it radar…i will be glad to see it go as i keep tripping over the bloody thing.
    just PM me and let me know
    cheers

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by benji_zx10r

ahh was it a standard paddock stand that the fork legs sit on?? if so i have one of them spare if you want it radar…i will be glad to see it go as i keep tripping over the bloody thing.
    just PM me and let me know
    cheers

If you are sure that you don’t need that would be great. I will send you a PM later

BigBen
    Participant

yep no problem..ill find a picture of it on the net as my SD camera card seems to have broken:@ gunna lose all my bloody pictures again!!

BigBen
    Participant

new%20front%20paddock%20stand.jpg
    thats the paddock stand radar, ‘cept on mine one side is adjustable for offset fork legs..not that ive ever seen any:S

Radar

Thats great cheers Benji. Would it strip down for posting? I would of course cover your costs.

BigBen
    Participant

yes it would…just unbolt a bit here and a bit there and it all flat packs.do u want me to strip it, pack it and get a quote on it?.it shouldnt be that heavy.
    ta

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by benji_zx10r

yes it would…just unbolt a bit here and a bit there and it all flat packs.do u want me to strip it, pack it and get a quote on it?.it shouldnt be that heavy.
    ta

That would be brilliant, PM me your address and I will post you a cheque for the postage

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.