Triumph “face-lifted” 2004 model range.

Home Forums British beef Triumph “face-lifted” 2004 model range.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Daytona 955i looks sharp with the new fairing and the jet black Speed Triple looks well hard. So much better than those daft colours it has been offered in up to now.

Jonnyfp
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

Daytona 955i looks sharp with the new fairing and the jet black Speed Triple looks well hard. So much better than those daft colours it has been offered in up to now.

indeed and with promises of the new 1050 lump in next years range they make a very interesting alternative to the curent jap dross.

12.0.jpg

Jonnyfp
    Participant

How far they’ve come too..this is the model i have…still love it mind.

SpeedTripleOld.jpg

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Agree with you about the daft colours, Radar. Think the bike in the pic above would be nicer with a single headlamp too, can’t get to grips with that ‘retro-yet-modern’ look.

Wild01
    Participant

I’d have to say that the red triumph looks absolutely crap!!!

However the black trumpy below it is rather nice![;)]Muscle anyone!!![:D]

Wilba Wild 01

Radar

A mate down in Norfolk has one of the original Speed Triples and loves it. People I know with Triumphs generally seem to like them. I am comsidering one as a replacement for the T Cat when the time comes, a 955i. Knowing me I probably go and buy another Yam!
    This years 2005 models from Triumph do look reall good and what they achieve with a fraction of the resources of the Japanese is amazing.

Donate – it makes you feel good!

Jonnyfp
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

A mate down in Norfolk has one of the original Speed Triples and loves it. People I know with Triumphs generally seem to like them. I am comsidering one as a replacement for the T Cat when the time comes, a 955i. Knowing me I probably go and buy another Yam!
    This years 2005 models from Triumph do look reall good and what they achieve with a fraction of the resources of the Japanese is amazing.

I love mine but a 955i lump would’nt go amiss..T309sp the bottom ones project is…SP eh? sounds good don’t it..lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.