Triumph 900 Daytona 1993 ‘L’- 25,000 miles, VGC – Picture now added

Home Forums Buy and sell bikes and bits Triumph 900 Daytona 1993 ‘L’- 25,000 miles, VGC – Picture now added

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Radar

A friend of mine is selling his 93 Triumph 900 Daytona – it is a cracking bike

bikepics-2630124-800.jpg

Anyway the details:

Bike is MOT’d til July but has only done about 200 miles since last MOT.  She is a 1993 L reg with just shy of 25k miles. Last February I had the big 24k service carried out at Triumph Birmingham at a cost of nearly £900. Since this the bike has been a dream, on top of the service I also had :-
    New rear brake switch.
    Brake reservoir seal
    Replacement (from Triumphant Spares) water pump
    New battery
    Triumph Optimiser fitted
    Engine shims

She is totally standard except for the exhausts. The originals were replaced before I bought it as one had corroded and new from Triumph they are ridiculously expensive. The Venom pipes sound lovely but not silly.
    The factory labels are still on the tank and it also has the carbon clock surround from the speed triple. She also has a scottoiler fitted.
    When I had it in at Triumph it got a lot of attention due to condition and colour, I believe that the Barracuda Blue was only made for about a year (I have never seen another one).
    The bike comes as in the pictures and the Triumph seat cowl is also now quite rare, I have a carrier rail for the back, a leather tank cover and a full bike cover.

I know everyone says it but this is a very reluctant sale. It was the bike I always wanted and I took it out the garage for a clean yesterday and I still love it. I am just not using it and it seems a shame to leave it in the garage.

£2000ovno

PM me for setails of the chaps phone number etc

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.