Toy Run, Blackpool 11th December

Home Forums Meetings and events Toy Run, Blackpool 11th December

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ragdoll
    Participant

One of the guys from our bike meet has just posted this

“OK bikers, we’re off!!!!! This years Blackpool Toy Run is up and running!!!!!
    In conjunction with Radio Wave, the toy run is on Sun 11th Dec.
    Meet at St Annes Square 11 am. Bring a childrens toy, unwrapped.
    Ride through Blackpool and deliver toys 12 o clock.
    After dropping off the toys it’s off to the Royal Oak on Lytham Road, Blackpool for a charity day. We are hoping for free hot pot to all bikers, rock DJ etc. Any money raised on the day will go to Donnas Dream House.
    We are also taking part in Radio Waves Xmas Auction. I have promised a ride out for 6 on big shiny cruisers. I need 4 more cruisers PLEASE!
    Media coverage has been promised!
    Also, if anyone has access to a van that can act as support vehicle/toy transporter, I would love to hear from you!
    PLEASE TELL EVERY BIKER YOU KNOW!!!!! LET’S MAKE THIS THE BIGGEST TOY RUN YET!!!!
    Sorry about the short notice!
    If you require more details contact me, Ali on 07976 830974 OR Big Les on 07712 108358
    Hopefully at least one of the businesses who have benefitted from the biker meets will supply hot drinks on the day!”

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

Radar

Best of luck, hope it goes well, post piccies!

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

Ragdoll
    Participant

Thanks Radar, will do (if I remember) lol

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.