Top Tip:

Home Forums Survival skills Top Tip:

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    HippoDrones
    Participant

When going over the big scary ramp thats taken you 3 visits to pluck up the courage to have a go at, don’t knock the bike into neutral by accident just as you go up the ramp, you do a nose dive, twist the forks, hit you head hard on the deck and nearly brake a couple of ribs as the bars punch you in the stomach!

New lid time me thinks!

picture.jpg
    Ouchy![B)]

BigBen
    Participant

whoa that was silly. glad to hear you didnt break anything though..as members said to me, bikes are repairable, and lids are replacable…cept mine isnt cos i havnt got the cash to replace it.
    take care

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Nasty, but comes with the territory I suppose. Was it your KTM that took a tumble?

HippoDrones
    Participant

yeah, was wierd riding it back to the van on full lock and going straight! LOL

Got to me tools and loosened everything off and gave it a waggle then tightened it all back up and lent the bike to the son of the bloke that introduced me to the place to test ride it! :D (well I wern’t gonna get on it to check if I’d done the forks up properly!)lol ;)

He came back grinning so I think the bikes ok, am gonna check it out later on I think now its clean and on smooth tarmac where you can see wonkeyness better!

I’m bloody stiff today tho, feel hungover and my abs feel like I spent all day in the gym doing sit ups yesterday! (but unfortunately are still all podgy rather than a toned 6 pack! :D

Radar

Looks sore bud, hope the KTMs forks are OK and you heal quickly!

HippoDrones
    Participant

Seems straight enough, was fine for some wheelies on base although I don’t think the official looking person glearing at me was too impressed tho! ;) LOL

Gix
    Participant

You got belly button fluff…….

lol

HippoDrones
    Participant

hahaha, tis probably got frogspawn in there from some of the puddles I went through! LOL

max
    Participant

glad your ok[:)]

HippoDrones
    Participant

ta mate :)

hammy

Made that mistake a few times too!

HippoDrones
    Participant

lol, I’m hoping I only needed to make that one once as it stang a tad! lol :D

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.