Thumpers TDR250

Home Forums Members’ bikes Thumpers TDR250

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Radar

bikepics-294802-800.jpg

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

Now that looks like loads of fun!!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Thumper
    Participant

You better believe it !
    This 250 twin returns just 64 miles to reserve….
    tells you something about how it just asks for it!

That 2 gallons equates to a 125 bike with thirst of a V8 Rangie …..think about that ?!?!?

I bet the green party would ban these babies pretty swiftly…… if they could catch’em that is.

Gix
    Participant

I bet my feet wouldnt even touch the floor! Really does look bags of fun!!!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Thumper I agree with gixer here, that bike looks like you can have loads of fun, real grin power!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Thumper
    Participant

Ladies, its not as tall as some bikes like this – and too much fun not to have a go on.

Definately worth getting your leg over and trying it for size.

whoops… I’m blushing rather now !

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Thumper

Ladies, its not as tall as some bikes like this – and too much fun not to have a go on.

Definately worth getting your leg over and trying it for size.

whoops… I’m blushing rather now !

Ah bless….why you blushing?
    Would have a go on one……try anything me![:D]

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Me I’ll stick to pillion, got to keep the ass end down when we rag round bends. And I only got a 26″ inside leg, feet would be dangling!

Thumper
    Participant

I’ve got pershing cold just lately, cannot resist the damn thing!

Oh yes,
    Just roll on summer sun, clear twisty leafy lanes, nice open islands on a roads, and early Sunday morning out for a biking breakfast……

As they say,
    Bike, Insurance, tax etc,…. a few hundred quid,
    Grin factor…. Priceless!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Don’t forget it’s only a few hundred quid when you get to a certain age mate.

And the grin factor is tarnished by the lack of teeth…..

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Like you Thumper if its a nice day, we have been out in temperatures of only 6 – 8, but when we go out in that cold theres always a price to pay with Arthritis…….But its worth it! I couldnt go for months without going on bike…I’d get too grouchy! and ID as for the lack of teeth……I’m getting there! Heh Heh!

Radar

Ladies I have ridden the TDR and I have the inside leg measurement of centipede. The bike is a brilliant fun and goes like a demented wild cat for a 250!!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Sidevalve
    Participant

Cool bike. Prefer the TZR250 though. Ever ridden one of those, they are excellent. Better than a YPVS overall.

RD = Race Developed

Thumper
    Participant

TZR250, no mate, like most, I can’t catch em to even ‘av a shifty!

No but seriously, they do look a giggle.
    Now wheres my UBG mag…….

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Thumper

TZR250, no mate, like most, I can’t catch em to even ‘av a shifty!

No but seriously, they do look a giggle.
    Now wheres my UBG mag…….

Dont you have enuf bikes??? LOL!

suck_animated.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.