this isnt interesting but i had to rant somwhere

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise this isnt interesting but i had to rant somwhere

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BigBen
    Participant

just when i thought things couldnt get worse they do…we all knew it was going to happen at some point so i dont kno why im so miffed about it but it doesnt alter the fact that i am..

me an the missus have broken up..after many many arguments and the usual “ill always love you” bullsh!t designed to make herself feel better whilst making me feel worse, it all ended.. probably for the best. would be a hell of alot cheaper i guess.

thats life, bikes still broken, people keep messing me around saying they want my shotgun and yet never come with any money..people are essentially just playing with me at the moment getting my hopes up for some money to come in so i can insure it.

b*ll*cks to it all

Radar

Hang in there kid, things will pick up

TT07
    Participant

Fingers crossed mate, youve got to look on the positive side . As the song says “Things are going to get better”.

BigBen
    Participant

suppose your right..althought it couldnt get much worse, haha

imperialdata
    Keymaster

[xx(][xx(][xx(]

BigBen
    Participant

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=2&aid=-3&id=1227772352#/group.php?gid=58232246686&ref=mf
    im assuming none of you have facebook accounts but if you do or have kids with them check this out..MD24V4 made it, it made me laugh!!

katana
    Participant

You’re right I haven’t got a Myface account.

Don’t worry too much about the girlfriend situation – I got bored of being happy so I thought I’d get married.

BigBen
    Participant

pahahhahahah hope your wife doesnt read that

imperialdata
    Keymaster

A worthy charity Ben, but you have serious competition while comic relief is about.

BigBen
    Participant

well yeah to be expected really.. but i have raised nearly 50 quid..provided everyone coughs up..haha it started as a joke that we thought of in the kebab shop. so yeah

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.