this is probably going to be full of swearing

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise this is probably going to be full of swearing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BigBen
    Participant

i was told by the job centre that if i did a 2 week retail course i would be garenteed an interview with debenhams as a new store is opening near me soon.

i did the course, it was a proper good laugh with real nice people (and some sexy girls) :D so we all met up this morning to go to the debenhams open day at the job centre…and apparently all we had to do was say we had been on the course and they wud give us a proper interview as today was just an open day.

everyone got through except me, so i was like, erm excuse me you total bell**ds i did the f**king course so wheres my interview!?

they told me that what i had just had was my interview, so i was like well i did this course, the other people in here didnt do a course and they ot an “apparent” interview aswell…half of the people interviewing wernt even debenhams staff they were job centre staff…lying ba**ards!!!! so they fobbed me off so i swore at the stupid slag and walked out….formal complaint time then.

any wonder no one has a job in this effing country. so yeah, moral of the story, get things in writing before doing trainin courses!!
    if this dont make sense i dont care, if this annoys u i dont care either, and if u shop at debenhams youre gay! im pissed off!!!!!!!!!!

on a lighter note i got a letter from the police today stating the date an time of my assessment to see if they will give me a job. its in wakefield on the 13th of august at 8:15 :O gunna have to be up early.

TT07
    Participant

Well shame about the former, and there again good luck for the 13th August Ben.

md24v4
    Participant

bad times mate! boooooooooooo!

BigBen
    Participant

cheers TT, :D
    not bad times MD, bad life :P seen many barn owls?

md24v4
    Participant

hahahahahahahaaha! he’s bloody racing a barn owl!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Arrest them all for false promises when you’re a cop mate!

What’s this barn owl stuff then?

TT07
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by imperialdata

What’s this barn owl stuff then?

Ah yes just spotted it………..12 seconds into benji 2nd pass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlm-9tBdBUU

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.