this guy deserves a good shoe-ing

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise this guy deserves a good shoe-ing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    BigBen
    Participant

Bad day for one policeman and his partner

Postby spudy on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:28 pm
    this was two days ago, and this is typed out from the dictafone i use for notes..and now stops

Bad day for one policeman and his partner

Whilst driving to a meeting I pulled up at a cross road junction to wait for the dual carriageway to clear, whilst awaiting the traffic I noticed a patrol car(not traffic) coming in the opposite direction..

my side clears so I set off and come to a stop in the safe area of the dual carriageway as this side becomes clear, both me and the patrol car pass each other, to which I notice he is paying more attention to me than he is the road (shame on you, isn’t that driving without due care and attention sir?)..

as I expected he turn’s his car around(in the central stopping bay) and decides to follow me for approximately 150 yards before he puts is blues on..i pull over as I have nothing to hide and as far as I am aware I was not breaking any laws whether statute or actual Law..

I get out of my vehicle and walks towards his car, to which he jumps out quickly and aggressively, I say in a calm and polite manner, morning officer, how may I help you, may I also let you know that I am on the way to a meeting and I hope tha….

he cuts me off being openly aggressive in his mannerisiams and speech.. he says, don’t you speak to me like that, I tell you what to do and I …

to which I cut him off and replied, excuse me sir(I call people sir or mate depending) you have no right to talk to me like this and I would be obliged if you could alter your manner to one which is more acceptable..

oh he loved this, I’m a policeman I can talk to you as I like and btw, to which I cut him off still in a polite manner, actually you can’t now would you like to give me your reason for this stop please, he says..yeh you have a tail light out which is against the ..i cut him off again

Ahh thank you for notifying me of this defect, I will have it repaired as soon as possible, now as you was actually driving towards me when you first took interest at(road name) then what would your reason for stoppage be ?…he says errr, your number plate was missing from the front..

I say..was? so it’s no longer missing are you telling me, he said no it is missing, I said no it isn’t if you would like to walk to the front of my car with me I can show you it in full display..points to the windscreen..

it’s illegal to have it there was his reply, I say..oh is it and why would that be, cos I can’t see it he replies, but that’s you sir, I can see it perfectly as can anyone else..

have you thought about having your eyes tested, he really loved that and starts saying he is issuing me a default notice, I said fine..

however as it states in the dvla’s own code that if your registration plate should become unsecure then to place it in a visible area of your windscreen that does not impede the drivers view..

that would be that side there where it is sat..he said it doesn’t..i said are you telling me I am wrong, if so produce me the documentation and show me please, as if I am wrong then it would benefit me to know the correct placement for next time..however as there is noware else it could be placed on any motor let alone mine I believe I am right..can you show me different..

he starts to errr again and says give me your name, at which point I asked am I obliged to give you this information and if so can you show me where in the law it says I must..

he steps back a second, and his partner moves around to my side, I turns to her and asks politely, can you please step back as you are encroaching upon my personal space thank you very much..she looks at me as if I’m mental, so I repeat my request with article 7 of the pace act..she moves back and then says well if you know that then you know we can take your details and you have to give us them..

I giggled and said oh sorry, but doesn’t article 1 section 1 of pace state I have the right to remain silent, he pipes up yeh and you’re not being so are you, I replies I also have a right to civil defense and that sir is what I am doing..i am defending myself in a civil manner, unlike you and your partner who have so far encroached on my rights, insulted me, attacked me verbally and I did feel at one point it may physically as well, however let me give you my notice of intent to my right to self defense..

we’re police mate he says and starts getting aggressive again, I said yes yes you are now under your oath as a police officer, do you not swear to uphold the law and to protect and serve..he looks at me as if I just stuck a lit cig on his arm..
    he starts back on his trumpet saying I am giving you a fpn, I said fine again..he said name, I replied I am not obliged to give you this information..

he says look Mr. Pearce, I said sir that would not be my name nor would it be the name that your npr system gave you when running your vehicle check on this car, so are you trying to defraud me by false information ?
    ok Mr. spudy do you live at 73 or 41(street names removed) to which I reply I am currently at the 73(not full address) so now you know this vehicle is insured it is taxed and it is mot’d, and the driver is also holding a full uk license, and since you have not actually told me the offence I am being charged with could you please do so..

he looks at me and says it’s the tail light, I said but that wasn’t the reason you stopped me so is inadmissible and I have thanked you for notifying me..he said well the number plate then, I said you still haven’t proven to me that the information I believe to be correct is in fact incorrect and corrected me in a manner as befitting the problem of my not knowing, so again sir I ask what charge..

he says, I am blah blah blah under the 2005 terrorist act, I said..do I look like a terrorist, am I under any surveillance for said allegation and do you have a warrant or proof of this..he said I will get my sarg on the radio and have a van here for you, I replied again you make threats sir and so far I have done nothing but try and aid you..he walks away he doesn’t want to listen..his partner comes back over and starts trying to pick fights..

oh so you know pace do you, I do I replied, she said well in that case you will know why we are calling in for the van under this act..i said ok, shall I finish this conversation for you..she says oh ok go on then what can you possible say..
    I turns and says oh you will like this, she said well come on then what have you to say, I said..well I would like the other officer to be present and as you are now, stopping me physically from moving I will wait till he returns..she says a few big girl words like why can’t you just shut up, why won’t you just comply, why don’t you just give us your name and we can get on with our jobs..

he returns so I answer her questions for him to here..why can’t I just shut up I can , but you have no right or authority over me and so you are being insulting, why can’t I comply..well I could if I knew what it was you wished me to comply with and then only if it does not infringe on my right..why don’t I just give you my name, reason you have given me no reason to do so, you asking me for it is not reason, and last but not least why can’t I just let you get on with your job, ahh you see and this is why I have awaited your partner returning, I am..

no you’re not she says he laughs and says well it will soon be sorted..i said ok read me the Law, you are going to use..he said I am charging you under the 2002 anti terror act, I said ok but hasn’t it been amended, he said of the 2005 amendment, I said ok, well can I just tell you sir..

that failure to differentiate between law and statute or act, is gross misconduct and gross miss negligence and akin to fraud, now can I have both your details please, I would like name, badge number(she at this point says here’s my badge and points at her shoulder) I said if you allow me to finish thank you, as I was saying full name badge number and station please wrote down so I may go up later and place my complaint to your duty sergeant thank you..

he says I don’t have to give you my name, I said actually(as he’s now heading back to his car) yes you do and that is a kb(station) car I know this via that id number, so give me the information I have requested..

he’s back in his car now and then try’s again to say I don’t have to..i cut across him and said yes you do as you sir are a public servant and you are currently in failure of your sworn oath and duty..so yes you..I didn’t get to finish he drove off quickly..

knowing what to say is half the battle but it’s a bully, show them you are polite calm and in control of the situation..they will shoot themselves.

i have kept obvious details out of the post, but you get the main idea.

i got emailed this copied from a car forum my friend belongs to,
    anyone else think this guys a moron?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.