Think todays off was my most stupid….

Home Forums CRASH! Think todays off was my most stupid….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    HippoDrones
    Participant

Got out on my new 640 as the weather was great. warmed the engine then scooted off out via the town centre, pop a wheelie as I leave one set of light, next set red, turn green pop another…. Oh bugger…. too high… flipped it across the busiest junction for pedestrians and cars etc, crushed my goolies and landed on my shoulder, pinned under the bike needing the passers by to pick it up off me… Oh the shame, thank god for tinted visors [:I]

BigBen
    Participant

ahhh, hurts the pride dont it..you recovered though? hows the bike?

Radar

Sh!t hope you are ok bud! Will the 640 kick straight?

HippoDrones
    Participant

broken front brake lever and some scuffs to the plastics, rode it home (gently lol) nads are still sore and the hospital has given me some superduper pain killers for my shoulder! [:D]

HippoDrones
    Participant

The more I think about this the more stupid I feel, even tho it was a light controlled junction and it was clear ahead of me it was a flippin stupid place to pull a wheelie, not just for risk of getting caught but coz of the amount of people about. If I’d been going more than 10mph the bike could have carried on and hit someone or damaged someones car.

Hopefully a lesson learned on my part, time and a place an all that. I’ll mend, just glad no-one else got hurt

TT07
    Participant

Oh nuts! Hope theres no lasting damage, things like this tend to stick in your mind for a long time, one of those “if only” moments and WE ALL have them at times!

HippoDrones
    Participant

yeah but I was a tw@t!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

quote:

Originally posted by TT07

Oh nuts!

You missed the ‘my’ out…..

Sorry to hear you were caught showing off Pete! Most of us have been there and will doubtless be going back in the future.

I remember trying to pull a wheelie in front of my mates when I was 17 and my chain fell off. Glory days.

BigBen
    Participant

ooopsie daisy, i have yet to find this one out

HippoDrones
    Participant

hahahaha at ya cain falling off, I remermber waving to my mates outside collage once in my pizza delivery days only to find they wern’t waving hi to me they were trying to warn me the car in front had stopped! [:D] fortunately I noticed just in time to come to a rather wobbly stop

I don’t recommend trying this one Benji, gonads are only just coming back to normal feeling lol

BigBen
    Participant

ahh okays, ill go with that, im rather attached to mine :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.