The facts of life – the story untold.

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe The facts of life – the story untold.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Digger, and in his other hand, a Pot Noodle…

You can live more in five minutes on a motorbike going high speed than you can going slow in your whole lifetime

Scouser
    Participant

Digger woz der, darin the Gixer girl with her shiney new toy, chicken & mushroom flavour pot noodle juice running down his chin.
    Digger blipped the throttle and…..

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

….spun the rear wheel unexpectedly, spilling his pot noodle all down him as he nearly dropped the bike, “Shit! Anyone got some kitchen roll?”….

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

GSF K1
    Participant

“nope” the Gixer army replied in unison, but we’re hungry and we havent eaten chocolate in minutes…

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Well thankgoodness Gix remembered to bring her goodluck charm….Cause Barmy Carmy had charmed a sweetshop owner to come along for the ride, he brought paniers full of Chocolate……………..So after we all had a good munch, Gix mounted her steed and………..

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Digger
    Participant

unexpectently burst the zip on her leather kecks,”shit,it cant be the chocolate coz its good for me and I dont put any weight on and my motabolisim is much stronger than the average bloke”.With a worried look Gix looked down at her crotch and at that moment there was a strange rummbling noise coming from her stomach.She looked up in aticipation,no one knew what to do.Just then,Gix stood up on her foot pegs and……..

Take it easy out there

GSF K1
    Participant

Let rip with the most enourmos fart.. so powerful that it tore the back out of her leathers. “Oh bugger” she exclaimed at high pitch.. has anyone got any….

Digger
    Participant

kitchen roll,I`m afraid I`ve followed through.Here you go,said Digger and hesitantly handed over the roll.Thanks Digger for saving the day but what am I going to do about my zip.With that the whole of the gixer army……

Take it easy out there

Scouser
    Participant

collapsed with the stench of the chocolate smelling fart and all the Gxr’s fell over like a pack of dominoes, it was carnage and looked like a motorcycle breakers yard. Gixer gasped, “Oh Sh*t!” and drove off sheepishly with her crotch in tatters and her cheeks hanging out…where could she get fixed up?…..

Be seen and be Safe!

GSF K1
    Participant

Then she thought.. I’ll give Speedy Clair a call, she’s good with a needle, so she reached into her pocket, pulled out her mobile and dialed…

Scouser
    Participant

Gixer was pleased with her new look and she was ready to take on the world…….

honda-xlv1000-99-bikepics-506327.jpg

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.