The facts of life – the story untold.

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe The facts of life – the story untold.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    GSF K1
    Participant

OK.. its been a while since we spent hours typing meaningless dribble.. so I’ll start the ball rolling ,,,, You just keep the storey going however you see fit!

It was a bright sunny Bank Holiday Monday and Gixer phoned Poochick and asked if she…

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Wanted to go for a blat, of course Poohchick’s eyes lit up……Is the Pope Catholic? she said, as she started to kit up.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

GSF K1
    Participant

She remembered that she’d forgotten to buy a bar of Galaxy chocolate because she knew that …..

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Gixerchic would have loads of chocolate, to keep her going to the next stop, which was……………

morpheus
    Participant

….Amarillo.

poohchick
    Participant

Pooh Chick whipped her stubby little legs over her big black throbbing machine and cried……….

WIT WOO Lets have fun! Experience is the best knowledge x

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Woooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Come on GC lets grab some of those twisty’s….I wanna kneeslide. With that they revved up there machines and…………..

Lex
    Participant

were suddenly passed by a masked man on a XS1100, a proper bike. They could not keep up, who was this masked man?

Fairings are for puffs

poohchick
    Participant

Stop Gix, you are dreaming again! cried Poohchick, you keep making up these silly dreams when ur riding, because you dream for some healthy competition that doesn’t exist! I Know screamed Gix in desperation as she………..

WIT WOO Lets have fun! Experience is the best knowledge x

GSF K1
    Participant

mounted Radars CB250RSA which she’d borrowed because her GSX was off the road again due to..

Radar

Video overload, it had videoed so much of Britains roads now that the bike had become traumatised and started to hide in darkened corners. Back on The CB250RS Gix was rapidly catching the XS1100 and its strange rider, but the just ahead of the sppeeding Yamaha a portal opened in the very fabric of the space,time continum and the XS rode straight into it and just vanished. Gix gasped, braked as hard as the wee Honda’s puny single disc would allow, but it was too late, she followed the XS through the portal. She was now hurtling through a conduit of light, but ahead she could still make out the XS. This was going to be a hell of a video, but what music could she use as a backdrop? Her mind was swimming now, her senses were being assaulted from all sides. Then, just as suddenly as it all began it stopped. She found herself still on the RS, its little single cylinder engine still humming along as if nothing had ever happened, but it had, my God it had. The road below was paved in fine crystal and as she looked up there were two suns beating down on the strangest landscape that you could ever imagine. Ahead the XS rider was still there, arcing snmoothly around the curves on the crystal highway. Just were was she?Where were were was the road going to take her. She shivered slightly, but cracked back the throttle anyway. The RS responded and pulled hard closing the gap on the XS. What lay ahead for our Forum queen…

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

GSF K1
    Participant

She could never know… because just as the speedo topped 50 there was this almighty

Radar

bang and the piston of the RS had pierced the block and filthy black oil spewed from the bike and spread all over the crystal highway. The pristine surface now klooked somewhat different as Gixer screeched to a halt.
    Up ahead the XS1100 pulled up, then slowly turned around on the road and headed back towards Gix…

GSF K1
    Participant

The rider dismounted his trusty steed and walked over… when the rider got closer Gix could see the lapels… a bloody traffic warden on an XS?!?!?!?! The traffic warden proceeded to take out his pad and pen..

Radar

but it wasn’t a ticket it wrote, it was a…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.