The Beauty and the Beast

Home Forums Members’ bikes The Beauty and the Beast

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stan_DB
    Participant

yamaha-fazer750-96-bikepics-294809.jpg
    17″ front and back wheels and plenty small changes. [:D]

Ride Safe

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Very nice mate. Are the roads good enough for cruisers over in the Phillipines?

Stan_DB
    Participant

Over here in Negros Island we have no problems, roads are fairly good to super, the south Chinese highway (built by a Chinese contractor) is of incredible quality and mountainous with plenty curves and the right angles. The nice part its a + 100km stretch and once you reach the end you have to make a U-turn to get back where you came from or you go for a swim in the sea.
    Problems are around September when the harvest of sugarcane begins, a nightmare to ride with all the trucks on the road fully overloaded spilling cane everywhere.
    Another tricky part is that for every hour you ride here in the tropics you have to drink at least 1 liter of water, you dehydrate so fast that not doing so could cost you your life. The first thing you prepare and the last thing you check for a long trip is drinking water.

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Love the bike Stan! As I said before we seem to share the same tastes. Sounds nice where you live!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Stan_DB
    Participant

Tnx Barmy, PI must be close to paradise, dont want to leave here, was all over South East Asia and everytime i just return here. For me its ‘Perfect”.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.