Team Afterdark Winter Testing In Jerez !

Home Forums Bike racing Team Afterdark Winter Testing In Jerez !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    teamafterdark
    Participant

Hi all, sorry for being so quiet but been a tad busy !! There are a couple of blogs up for the above if you want to take a look ( https://www.teamafterdark.co.uk/blog/ ). The website is under reconstruction but due to illness it has fallen behind but we hope to launch it soon. The BSB dates are up on their site but they will be on our site when its finished. No Assen trip for the zx10 but we will be there with the 848, but the good news is both James and Ben will be out at the World Supebike round in May at Donnington. We do have some away trips in November as James has been entered for the last 2 rounds of the CEV championship in spain !! We’re looking forward to your fantastic support throughout the year and as always your always welcome to come and join us. 2 races to cheer on this year!!

HippoDrones
    Participant

cool, hopefully catch you at oner of the rounds :-)

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Good luck for this year, keep us posted.

katana
    Participant

Will definitely see you at a few rounds this year.

Silverstone have already contacted me and invited the “Bike Club” back in 2013.

ses310

Our Bike Club is amazing!

Radar

I will be out to play too, must do some revsion on the various classes!! I such a racing numpty

HippoDrones
    Participant

would be ace if we were able to organise a race meet for us all with camping and beer (no BMX for me tho this time!) :$ lol

Radar

would be ace if we were able to organise a race meet for us all with camping and beer (no BMX for me tho this time!) :$ lol

Sounds good, I have a first aid kit just in case the BMX gets too tempting!

HippoDrones
    Participant

hahaha… have sold that now :D

Radar

hahaha… have sold that now :D

I am sure you will find a way to pain!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.