TBF Donations to Cancer Relief

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe TBF Donations to Cancer Relief

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

Just to advise, any site donations received over the next 2 months will be going to the UK Macmillan Cancer Relief fund.

I have just lost a relative to Cancer and the Macmillan Trust and it’s workers are to be praised and supported. They help when doctors and nurses are unable to. The trust is trying to change the way cancer patients are cared for, something I believe touches most of us at some time in our lives.

If you prefer to donate directly, please visit https://www.macmillan.org.uk/

There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t

Gix
    Participant

should this be made sticky for the 2 months ID?
    Have done my bit.[:)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Consider it stuck! (If anyone is wondering, “sticky” means it will show at the top of the topics list)

There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t

Radar

Sorry to hear of your loss, I will be happy to send you a cheque; my sister had breast cancer 10 years ago, she had her annual check last week and is still clear.

I could murder a curry

Born2BMild
    Participant

Nice gesture, mate. I lost my dad to cancer last year. These people were marvellous. One extra big donation on its way!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Just by way of an update, we have raised £65 for the charity in the first month, thanks to all who donated. I’ll let it run to Xmas when I shall hand over the money to the appeal and update you again then.

Born2BMild
    Participant

Thought it should be a nice round figure, ID[:o)]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Thanks, a very generous gesture indeed, we’re now up to £100

imperialdata
    Keymaster

£120

Shall be sending off donation around the 14th December.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Just to let you know, we have raised £120 for the UK Macmillan Cancer Relief Fund.

Thanks to all who donated and a big thank you to the staff and carers of the Macmillan Trust who make a tough time so much more bearable.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.