Tattoos

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Tattoos

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    barmy_carmy
    Participant

Ouch! Dave used to be a merchant seaman, when he joined he said he could cook, until the Captain caught him looking in a cook book…Heh Heh! But the captain realised he blagged his way on to the ship, and kept him on for his cheek, and went on to get his able seamans certificate. Dave says it’s part of the best days of his life, travelling the world! Yep he’s got tattos but most are ones he did himself!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Anonymous
    Inactive

hey, i got a few tattoos and im 23! also got my tongue pierced. I have my sons name and my name in chinese on my chest. Two different celtic bands on my lower arms, a wolf surrounded by a blue moon and a celtic band on the back of my lower right arm, a tiger standing on a rock, on my left shoulder, an angel in black and white i drew for my sister, two wolves howling at the moon at night time in black and white bwtween my shoulder blades, and a flying mystical lion with a blue maine on my lower back. I have a beast man kinda thing on my lower right leg, and a nicely designed celtic band on my other lower leg. also a eagle pouncing on prey on my upper left arm, ( was a cover over it used to say Leanne!! Big mustake!!!) and a dragons head on my upper right arm!

yeah thats all of them lol!!! and im scared of hypodermic needles too!! hate giving blood and stuff, was in hispital for appendisitus a few weeks ago and wanted to kill the nurse that kept stabbing me to get blood!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Wow, what do you put down when asked ‘Any distinguishing features…” on a form?

There’s no place like 127.0.0.1
    There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t

barmy_carmy
    Participant

psml ID,Hey EG1999…..where haven’t you got a tatoo Lol? hehehe.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

speedy claire
    Participant

I`ve a dolphin on my right hip, a chinese symbol on my lower back and pegasus on my left shoulder

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!….

Deep down inside me there`s a skinny girl trying to come out, but normally I can shut that b*tch up with some chocolate!…..

newk
    Participant

2 full sleeves , back , leg, and THE black widow on my stomach from the any which way film lol

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.