Tattoos

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Tattoos

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Ooooh! I’m having another done tomorrow!
    Not big into piercings though, only got belly done.[;)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

I’m piscean too……

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Ragdoll
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by gixerchic

Ooooh! I’m having another done tomorrow!
    Not big into piercings though, only got belly done.[;)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Oooohhhh…what you having done?

I have my ears pierced in several places and my belly button…was going to have my tongue done but Storm said no lol

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

Gix
    Participant

Gonna have another dragon, in small of my back…wanted another one for ages, spending so much on bike I thought bugger it, dig myself in deeper whilst spending the money, who cares! I can soon sell one of the kids…….LOL!![:o)][:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

2 dragons in small of back….[:D]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

What?Done or going to be?

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

Gix
    Participant

Had it done this morning….

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

[:D]

I,ll show you mine,if you,ll show me yours[:0]

Hurt much?

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

Gix
    Participant

No. pain is all in the mind, its about control.[;)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Ragdoll
    Participant

So you sold both kids then? lol Nice tatt gixer [:D]

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

Gix
    Participant

I tried but they were dumped back on my doorstep with a note saying they were too hot to handle LOL![:p]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Digger
    Participant

Gix,now I know your mad.Why on your back,you can`t see them.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

Its in the small of my back, so when I wear my hipsters, you can see it![;)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Yep nice Tatts GC Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Scouser
    Participant

I’m not into Tattoo’s, used to be a sea farer’s thing, royal and merchant navy. Used to work with a Chef who had been at sea and he had a full galleon in full sail on his back, an eagle across his chest; when asking about how painful they were when being done he then showed me salt and pepper tattoos on his scrotum and a fly on his todger!

Be seen and be Safe!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.