Tattoos

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Tattoos

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Ragdoll
    Participant

Just watching Men and Motors and there’s a woman on it who is so obsessed with her car, she has had the chassis number tattooed on her hip! [?]

So, what tattoos have you got? What inspired you?

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

Gix
    Participant

I have a dragon on my upperarm, cos I like dragons. I have a black widow spider on the back of my shoulder…not sure what inspired that one…[}:)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Would say the black widow is a throw back to “Any which way but loose”[:p]
    Got a dragon wrapped round a dagger on my left arm,an eagle fighting a snake on my right and my better halves name through a rose above that[:I].
    Going to have my girls names in old english font on my forearms at some point[:D]

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Not a tattoo in sight on my body. To each his (or her) own!

Heard a story about Digger picking up a woman in a bar. They liked each other and she goes back with him to his hotel room. He removes his shirt revealing all his tattoos and she sees that on his arm is one which reads, “Reebok”. She thinks that’s a bit odd and asks him about it.

Digger says, “When I ride my bike fast, the speed cameras pick up the tattoo and Reebok pays me for advertisement.”

A bit later, his pants are off and she sees “Puma” tattooed on his leg. He gives the same explanation for the unusual tattoo, saying he often rides his bike in shorts.

Finally, the underwear comes off and she sees the word “AIDS” tattooed on his penis. She jumps back with shock.

“I’m not going to do it with a guy who has AIDS!”

He says, “It’s OK, in a minute it’s going to say “ADIDAS”.

It was just something I heard so maybe Digger can comment?

riff-raff
    Participant

[:D]

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

Digger
    Participant

No, it said,ADIDAS the best sports wear in the universe ever….and that was just a semi…lol.

Take it easy out there

imperialdata
    Keymaster

[:D][;)]

Ragdoll
    Participant

Ooohhhh…you naughty boys!!! I’m shocked!

I have a unicorn on my left shoulder (cos I like unicorns), a blue rose on my right upper arm (my first one and didn’t want just a plain red rose), a celtic knot on my left upper arm (cos I like celtic designs)and a black design on my right wrist…it’s a victorian type design, hard to describe but different to the normal celtic and tribal stuff. Going to have the kid’s names done but want something different, runes or elvish maybe.

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

Radar

In 1978 my brother had his girlfriends name proundly tatrooed on his arm. Susan or whatever. In 1981 he got married…to Veronica! Still has the other lasses name on his arm!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

I do know a guy who is waiting for a girl to come along who has the same name as his arm tattoo. Seriously. He would consider any variation of the name so that he only needs a modification as it was ‘expensive and painful’. Another reason why I have resisted the tattoos myself.

riff-raff
    Participant

[:0]
    Thats seriously bad!
    Surely it would be worth having the name blacked out or gone over?

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Definitely, but there you go. Hope your girls have short names zx10!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by zx10

[:D]

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

That was so funny ID psml[:D] I dont have any either, dont like needles.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

riff-raff
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by imperialdata

Definitely, but there you go. Hope your girls have short names zx10!

Yeah,only 7 letters in all for the pair.
    Stupid thing is I can sit there and have the tattoos no probs but last time I went for blood tests I had to be helped from the nurses station,pale as pale can be,and taken to the WRVS cafe for a cup of sweet tea[:I]

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

poohchick
    Participant

I have a cross between a dragon and a seahorse on my left hip! I love it and I want more, I’m very much into piercings and tattoo’s. I’m an artist in my spare time, not exactly the best but I give it a go, but I love tasteful tatoo’s and body piercings! My tattoo is my appreciation of art and reflects freedom, the seahorse side because they are sooo free and I’m a pisces, so I love water. The dragon, because it is a mythical creature and I do tend to live in a dream world most of the time, it also depicts a magical power, which I believe everyone holds one way or another!

WIT WOO Lets have fun! Experience is the best knowledge x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.