Tattoo’s and Piercings

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Tattoo’s and Piercings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Scouser
    Participant

Av you got any?

I have none because I’m hetrosexual and there are no pricks in me![:D]

Be seen and be Safe!

sid
    Participant

none mate but i feel a stabbing pain in my back at the moment

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Gix
    Participant

got 3 tattoos and navel pierced….can never have to many pricks……[:D]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

[:0]
    How rude!!!!!!

Got 3 tattoos atm but going for 2 more on 3rd of December and then saving to have both arms fully sleeved.Probably have a big un across my back at some point too

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

newk
    Participant

bolloks……i must be a right puff then[:D]

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by newk

bolloks……[:D]

is that a tattoo or piercing?[:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

The Beast
    Participant

6 piercings and one tat.
    The tat covers my back, chest, arms and legs, but not visible below elbows or above the collar.
    Piercings: 3 in ears, 1 in nose, 1 in eye and 1 private.

Never did grow up….

Matt Black… The ultimate chrome cleaner..

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Lets av a look satans at yer piercings[}:)][:D]

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

The Beast
    Participant

Don’t want to get barred… Only just joined lol

Matt Black… The ultimate chrome cleaner..

Gix
    Participant

Send them to me and I will “vet” them and decide whether they can be posted or not….[:o)][:o)][:o)][}:)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

[:0]perv[:D]

Gix
    Participant

th_innocent0002.gif just looking after the interests of the forum mate!character0304.gif

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

the word kipper springs to mind for some reason Gix[:D]

Scouser
    Participant

My wife had her nipple pierced but she had to have it removed because her toe kept getting caught in it!

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!![:o)][:o)][:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.