Spring Fever

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Spring Fever

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    exceliom
    Participant

Thats what the Mrs calls it. Getting the bikes ready for the soon to be season I just get totaly focused or is it a mental state.
    So new batterys in the BMW GS, started after a few turns, the Aprilia RSVR got one also, supprised as it seemed to start before I touched the button, and it tends to do things its own way. KDX dosent have a battery but kicked it over anyway. My poor neglected EXUP hasent been run for nearly 3 years now, I really must retreive it from the underground carpark and give it some TLC.
    Not long now before the good weather comes in.

ses310

I too have had a little tinker in the garage today on the Blade, can’t wait for some good weather.
    Lets hope 2013 is going to be a good biking year  :D

Swindon Andy
    Participant

Yep, me too, yesterday had the failrings and tank off the Trophy, adjusted the head race and fitted new plugs, amongst other things. Put it all back together, started on the button.

exceliom
    Participant

Aparently the TT this year is gonna be the best ever or the best in a few years, as reports from the IOM Gov and papers say,. But cant wait to get off Island for a bit of touring and some roads where I cant see the sea from!

katana
    Participant

2013 is the year of the garage!

The base has been layed and the garage has been delivered and is on the drive awaiting erection.

Once get the new Kat Cave up the tinkering will start in ernest.

ses310

2013 is the year of the garage!

The base has been layed and the garage has been delivered and is on the drive awaiting erection.

Good to hear the new Kat cave is taking shape :)
    Let me know if you want a hand

katana
    Participant

Cheers Ses.

I’ve got next week penciled in for construction (as long as the weather is dry).

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Thats what the Mrs calls it. Getting the bikes ready for the soon to be season I just get totaly focused or is it a mental state.
    So new batterys in the BMW GS, started after a few turns, the Aprilia RSVR got one also, supprised as it seemed to start before I touched the button, and it tends to do things its own way. KDX dosent have a battery but kicked it over anyway. My poor neglected EXUP hasent been run for nearly 3 years now, I really must retreive it from the underground carpark and give it some TLC.
    Not long now before the good weather comes in.

Nice fleet you’ve got there! Yep, I’m itching to get the bike out but snow has arrived again today.

Great stuff. Is it a sectional one you’ve ordered then? Don’t make the mistake I did of not sealing around the bottom before putting stuff back in ‘temporarily’. It’s now a big job to get everything out to seal it properly. It’s amazing the tiny gaps that mice can get through.

katana
    Participant

Great stuff. Is it a sectional one you’ve ordered then? Don’t make the mistake I did of not sealing around the bottom before putting stuff back in ‘temporarily’. It’s now a big job to get everything out to seal it properly. It’s amazing the tiny gaps that mice can get through.

No not sectional – it’s a log cabin type.

got it from here:
    https://www.logcabins.co.uk/keops_garages.asp

Radar

Good way of putting Excelium!

@Kat, still want that bench I have for the ‘Kat-Cave’? (Forum workshop…)

katana
    Participant

Looking at what’s got to go in to the kat cave I reckon only have room for the bench I’ve already got. Thanks for the offer.

I’ll stick up a thread of build later.

Radar

Looking at what’s got to go in to the kat cave I reckon only have room for the bench I’ve already got. Thanks for the offer.

I’ll stick up a thread of build later.

No worries, look forward to the build thread,I will opo down for a visit.

How about a forum gathering for the grand opening???

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.