January 20, 2007 at 2:31 am #12600PINGUParticipant
You’re A Biker Wanna’ Be, If
– You spit out the bug that just flew in your mouth.
– You spend more time shining your bike than riding it.
– You’re too cool to wave at the kids in the mom-mobile in front of you.
– You grab for your hairbrush before your old lady.
– You take your bike into the shop for oil changes.
– Your $500 boots aren’t scuffed from riding.
– You think that a kick-starter is a mocha latte.
– You set at least one mirror, if not both, to reflect yourself.
– Your saddle bags say “Gucci”.
– You carry a lap-top in your saddle bags.
– Your tattoos wash off.
– You put your pony-tail back in the drawer after you get home.
– You won’t ride down a gravel road.
– You’ve never seen a sunrise from two wheels.
– You only ride on weekends, when you can.
– You never ride to work.
– All your leathers match.
– There are no wrinkled, faded, creased, or scratched areas on your leathers.
– You don’t own a rain suit.
– You’ve never ridden long enough to know that stock seats are never comfortable.
– You’ve never had to replace a worn out tire.
– You’ve had to replace your tires, but because they were too old and not too worn.
– You like to ride by stores with big picture windows so you can admire your reflection.
– You ride a Ducati.
– Your longest road trip this year was to Hooter’s for bike night.January 20, 2007 at 2:34 am #52346PINGUParticipant
A man placed some flowers on the grave of his dearly departed mother and started back toward his car when his attention was diverted to this biker kneeling at a grave nearby.
The biker seemed to be praying with profound intensity and kept repeating,
“Why did you have to die? Why did you have to die?”
The first man approached him and said, “Sir, I don’t wish to interfere with your private grief, but this demonstration of pain is more than I’ve ever seen before.
For whom do you mourn so deeply? A child? A parent?”
The biker took a moment to collect himself, and then replied, “My wife’s first husband.”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.