Someones tried to rob my workshop!

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise Someones tried to rob my workshop!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    BigBen
    Participant

do u know what right, you make loads of effort to sort everything out, tidy stuff up and get it allllll sorted so you can have a proper good workshops with lots and lots of shiney tools and that, and some little ass tries to steal everything youve worked hard for! its out of order. electrified gate should sort that one out i hope. safe to say ive gotten nowhere with anything now cos theres no poin t if its going to go missing is there! :(

katana
    Participant

Sorry to hear that Ben – hope they didn’t get away with much.

A friend of mine swears by these:

https://www.airpistol.co.uk/alarm_gun_tripwire_activated.htm

Tends to give the little toe rags a bit of a scare!

HippoDrones
    Participant

mate, am gutted for you. I know how it feels to have your property violated :(

Hope you manage to get it to a state where you feel it is safe again!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Bad luck there Ben. Takes a while to get confidence back in having something nice again but I’m sure it will happen.

Nice link Karl, that should make ’em think twice!

BigBen
    Participant

yup tis absolute toss. they didnt get fully through the door but its a matter of time. the guy who owns the land is putting me a set of new doors on, and as i say im building a locking gate on the inside to stop them that little bit more. of course it doesnt stop them coming back and robbing all my stuff til the doors are done. ive seen those trip wire thingys before and theyre a good idea actually. though i bet ill be temtped to modify it to take live rounds, not that i should say that as my shotgun license renewal is still pending :P be reet. hehe

Radar

Got your new doors yet?

BigBen
    Participant

they should be on by the end of this week hopefully :) the excitement ;)

imperialdata
    Keymaster

im building a locking gate on the inside to stop them that little bit more.

It’d almost be nice for them to open the first door and see the look on their faces when there’s a second one! How about the first door to be opened triggers a camera to start filming and a gun to fire 30 seconds later?

Buzz
    Participant

Glad I live in The Highlands, I could leave the bike outside with the key in it and it would still be there tomorrow!  Bloody scum bags.

BigBen
    Participant

ha yeah ID thatd be pretty amusing. new door on, nice big sliding jobby so getting bikes in and out is a doddle. however the door is paper thin its effing rubbish!! so will have to reinforce with steel and barbed wire and maybe get a minator (spelling?) to protect my valuables when im not there!

wish it was like that round here. quite a few people know not to rob me due to me being a giant but theres a few silly sods who dont know :P

teamafterdark
    Participant

Sorry to here about your trouble Ben. There is an alarm on the market that uses a 12 bore blank cartridge, tends to make the scum jump a bit!!! If not claymores tend to slow them down ;D

BigBen
    Participant

yeah a few people rate those 12 bore blank things, but id still be tempted to load it with live rounds as i am a keen shooter. so best not, also i dont live near to my lockup anymore so itd go off and they would still rob everything. as it stands now ive not been down there for at least 3 weeks and Vicky the fireblade has messed her knickers and decided she wont run anymore…bitch! so im not expecting anything to be left when i get there. sadface

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.