some advice…..

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise some advice…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tomo
    Participant

Never lend out your woman or your bike, as they will both come back F**ked…………

We go for a ride Sunday, I let my friend have ago because he asked, I thought he would be alright as he rides a Yamaha diversion 900. we are at this roundabout where everyone tries to get there knee down. So of he goes, after he’s finished screwing my bike he fly’s into where we parked way to fast and smashed right into the back of a suzuki bandit crushing his brand new blue flame exhaust(i feel sorry for him as he only stopped for a friendly chat). My bikes fairings, petrol tank, engine covers, mirrors, clutch lever and gear lever all got broken. I am gutted, he’s paying for it to be repaired so in the mean time iam off the road.[V][:(!][:(!][^][^][^][:0][:0]

LeviathanRan
    Participant

What’s that about your woman? :S lol

Tomo
    Participant

ive had to borrow one[:p][:p]

LeviathanRan
    Participant

hahaheheheh :P why buy when you can rent? ;)

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Tomo

We go for a ride Sunday, I let my friend have ago because he asked, I thought he would be alright as he rides a Yamaha diversion 900. we are at this roundabout where everyone tries to get there knee down. So of he goes, after he’s finished screwing my bike he fly’s into where we parked way to fast and smashed right into the back of a suzuki bandit crushing his brand new blue flame exhaust(i feel sorry for him as he only stopped for a friendly chat). My bikes fairings, petrol tank, engine covers, mirrors, clutch lever and gear lever all got broken. I am gutted, he’s paying for it to be repaired so in the mean time iam off the road.[V][:(!][:(!][^][^][^][:0][:0]

What a bummer at least he is being good enough to cough up for all the carnage and nobody was hurt. A few years ago, back in the mid 1980’s one mate of mine lent his then brand new Z1000R to another mate who normally rode a GPz550. He promptly binned it on the first real bend. Oh dear! He coughed up too.
    Hope you get back on the road soon

LeviathanRan
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Tomo

What a bummer at least he is being good enough to cough up for all the carnage and nobody was hurt. A few years ago, back in the mid 1980’s one mate of mine lent his then brand new Z1000R to another mate who normally rode a GPz550. He promptly binned it on the first real bend. Oh dear! He coughed up too.
    Hope you get back on the road soon

How did he bin it?

Classic case of being too cocky with the throttle in the bend?[:(]

Radar

Went in too fast to a bend, cranked the bike over as far as he could, but the Z1000R was renowned for poor ground clearance. The centre stand dug in and the bike went down ending up in a field. Nobody was badly hurt, just cuts and bruises

LeviathanRan
    Participant

Owch…. that’s a bit of a nasty tumble… but at least no one was seriously hurt :)

Digger
    Participant

Sorry to hear that Tommo,maybe he can pay for the damage done in france too heheheh…hope youe not off the road for to long mate.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Yep, nasty one mate. You’ll look back and laugh one day…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.