Shoutbox

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Shoutbox

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

Thinking about dropping the shoutbox or writing my own code as it isn’t that reliable. Fun when it works though. Will try to sort it out in the new year.

There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t

Gix
    Participant

Cool! I like it, think if you can sort the niggles out it will be great![:D]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Scouser
    Participant

sound azza pound

Be seen and be Safe!

sid
    Participant

is it just me or is shoutbox buggered again

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Gix
    Participant

Its disappeared here![:0]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

it times out everytime i refreshat the moment

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Scouser
    Participant

Its working for me at last

Be seen and be Safe!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.