Shoutbox

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Shoutbox

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

I take it from the conversation I have been reading that no one else is having the same trouble using it as I am? Hasn’t worked for me for ages![V]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

no problem my end whats not working for you?

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Gix
    Participant

times out when i try to send, get the “this document contains no data” in firefox, and “page cannot be displayed” in IE.[:(]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Scouser
    Participant

I too cannot use it as it times out. Any suggestions ID?

Be seen and be Safe!

sid
    Participant

the same happens for me sometimes but i refresh and it usually works

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

have refreshed and refreshed and refreshed but no joy! have tried closing browser and opening again but still wont work![:(!]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

have you checked your cooky folders

stress2.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

mmmmmm………….cookies[:p]

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

Gix
    Participant

mmmmmm……food![:p]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Yeah Sid several times yesterday I tryed to post you’re response ti Hi……But couldn’t Lol! Kept telling me this page cannot be displayed as if I was disconnected from the internet. So sorry Lol! wasn’t being igorant….yeah I know spelling!hehehe.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

could the problem be that maybe the archive needs clearing? Still having problems, works fine for one message but when I try again it times out….[?]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

am i the only one still having problems?[?]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

nope sometimes it wont work for me times out every now and then

stress2.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

me too[:(]

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

Digger
    Participant

me too

Take it easy out there

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.