Rukka, Held, Daytona & ear plug kit review….

Home Forums Product reviews Rukka, Held, Daytona & ear plug kit review….

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    HippoDrones
    Participant

I also swear by them on longer journeys, even in my open face lid as that seems to block all but the wind noise. For just scooting into town I don’t bother tho.

The RUKKA had an outing the other day when I took the 390 for a demo, I had the lining in and it was too hot off the bike but when riding it was nice and comfortable and just about the right temp.
    The Daytona boots are getting more and more comfy too as they get used more, still 100% waterproof. I may give them a coat of dubbing before winter hits in just to keep them that way.
    The Held gloves are sooooooo comfy, but are a little too warm for daytime rides at the mo, am sure it won’t be long before they become just right tho.

As I am selling Kevin, I think I will be getting rid of some of my sportier kit, no point keeping stuff that won’t get worn when it can be sold and go towards some custom pipes for Lord Vader or somit :-)

You only have one set of ears mate, you might have been lucky and not caused any damage to yours riding without earplugs, but I will not ride for anything longer than 15min without them.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.