Royal Enfield Open Weekend – 22/23rd June

Home Forums Meetings and events Royal Enfield Open Weekend – 22/23rd June

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    katana
    Participant

A few of us on here went to this a couple of years ago.

It’s a nice run out in the Cotswold country side and there is normally a good varied collection of bikes that turn up.

https://watsoniansquire.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/factory-open-weekend-22-23-june-2013/

If the weather is good I might make it up on the Sunday.

anyone else fancy a test riding a sidecar?

ses310

We go to the Pyrenees on the 21st, have a good one and let us know if you find anyone brave enough to go in a sidecar with you riding :p

katana
    Participant

Should be fine – only been 28 years since I last rode one. What could possibly go wrong?

Champs
    Participant

We go to the Pyrenees on the 21st,

Good job your awake, I was about to say yes to this!

Radar

Would of enjoyed that.

I tried to ride a combo once…Honda B250RS with a chair…hated it

I still fancy one of those WW2 German 2wd combos though…especially if it still has the Machine gun mounted!

Swindon Andy
    Participant

Combos take a lot of getting used to. But once you have, they’re a lot of fun… for a while. U turns at 30mph (to the right only). Ride for distance with the chair in the air – that sort of thing. I had a misspent youth, I’m more wary these days.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

If the weather is good I might make it up on the Sunday.
    anyone else fancy a test riding a sidecar?

I can’t make it that weekend Karl but if anything changes I’ll let you know. I enjoyed the last ride out there and poking around the workshops and bikes.

Radar

Combos take a lot of getting used to. But once you have, they’re a lot of fun… for a while. U turns at 30mph (to the right only). Ride for distance with the chair in the air – that sort of thing. I had a misspent youth, I’m more wary these days.

The lad with the CB250RS combo loved it and swore he was enjoying himself

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.