Road Rage

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Road Rage

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Scouser
    Participant

[:(!][:(!]We have all been cut up, had to take brake hard , both on bikes and cars, but have you ever reacted and committed road rage or like me you cuss and scream then count to 10?[:(!][:(!]

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

Having been a victim of road rage myself I generally dont indulge buut instead stick to just hand gestures and scowls, besides…..I’m a bit small to be aproaching anyone with intent to do any harm or damage, they would most likely just pick me up by the scruff of the neck and throw me to the side of the road![:o)][:I]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

only once when i was younger
    riding my 350lc and a t**t pulled out in front of me on a fast bend wouldnt have reacted but saw him laughing with his mates like he did it on purpose

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

riff-raff
    Participant

Mmmm……done car doors,mirrors and if they,ll get out ,I like to play[:D]

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Same here Gix, hand gestures and scowls and point finger, Dave is a lot more verbal as well as hand gestures!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

barmy_carmy
    Participant

And if I see someone at a junction about to move I wave my finger no, as I fly past they look at me as if to say cheeky git!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Born2BMild
    Participant

I don’t road rage… I do well focused retribution! [}:)] [:D]

The Beast
    Participant

Retaliate first!!!

Where’s XV when you need him?

Matt Black… The ultimate chrome cleaner..

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by The Beast

Retaliate first!!!

Where’s XV when you need him?

Matt Black… The ultimate chrome cleaner..

LOL! Reshaped bodywork, dont think the car would get off lightly either![:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

speedy claire
    Participant

I`m verbally abusive with lots of hand gestures and shaking of the head and I wish all sorts of nasty things on them then feel a bit nasty so take the last bit back!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!….

Deep down inside me there`s a skinny girl trying to come out, but normally I can shut that b*tch up with some chocolate!…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.