Ride out 29th October. Matlock

Home Forums Meetings and events Ride out 29th October. Matlock

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Radar

XJR runs out of tax on the 31st and if the weather is OK next Sunday i would like to go for a ride. I was thinking about Matlock. Anybody interested?

Gix
    Participant

yeah if I aint up north I will be up for Matlock, you still owe me breakfast….[}:)]

Big_Katz
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

yeah if I aint up north I will be up for Matlock, you still owe me breakfast….[}:)]

you and your breakfast [:p]

radar i think you still owe gix breakfast lmao

The Welsh Dragon
    Participant

Would but I’m working :(

Radar, I hear breakfast’s are expensive in Matlock so best you start saving :)

Radar

NO worries WD. Maybe next time

Gix
    Participant

Well, I have hurt me back, but hoping it will loosen off by sunday, what time? You meeting at mine first? Or at BP?

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

Well, I have hurt me back, but hoping it will loosen off by sunday, what time? You meeting at mine first? Or at BP?

Say 10:15 @ BP.

I need to be back in Kiddy by 16:30

Looking forward to a ride out and you buying me breakfast!

What did you do to your back?

Gix
    Participant

Ok we will meet you up at BP.

quote:

What did you do to your back?

long story, will tell you sunday.

Gix
    Participant

you up for this one ID?

Billy
    Participant

Dont think i’ll be able to make it sunday..the folks that have bought my house are coming over in the morning…but your all welcome to stop here for a coffee

Big_Katz
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Billy

Dont think i’ll be able to make it sunday..the folks that have bought my house are coming over in the morning…but your all welcome to stop here for a coffee

[:D]that’s a good idea make sure you have some choclate bourbon biscuit’s in just incase we do stop by [:p][:D][:D]

Gix
    Participant

and ID is still asleep then…..

Billy
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Big_Katz

quote:

Originally posted by Billy

[:D]that’s a good idea make sure you have some choclate bourbon biscuit’s in just incase we do stop by [:p][:D][:D]

Bloody hell am i gonna have to go shoppin 1st thing in the mornin then….just as well the clocks go back tonight

Radar

Don’t forget my choc chip cookies

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Well I was up for it and dragged the KTM out of the garage for a run. Swapped bikes with Thumper and got to have a blast on his new Ducati Monster 600, very very nice. Made it to Bassett’s Pole but had a rear blowout shortly after meeting up and deciding to go on to the next stop. Ended up picking the bike up in my van and taking it back home (ta for the lift with the bike Radar & Thumper).

Even Thumper’s Ducati tyre wore down to the belt at about the same time I was skidding to steer straight so he had to return home and pick up one of his emergency reserve bikes (think of a dealership and you aren’t far wrong).

And you know what, I still had a great time today, you just can’t beat bikes for that. Doubtless pics will follow from the Radarazzi, he’s always there with that bloody camera…..

Apologies Julia, Simone, Steve, Alex, Don, Andy and whoever else was waiting at Matlock, will try harder to avoid the nails next time!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.