Return of the Magnificent Seven + 1

Home Forums Biking abroad Return of the Magnificent Seven + 1

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Radar
    Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by toggsy

Right, some of the video has uploaded (unfortunately in the wrong aspect ratio to be changed when Gix has more time) But don’t say anything to her about it she might BAN YOU!!!!!!!!

This is Tape 1 Part B “Somewhere in France” and might be a little of Switzerland.

Video 2

Oi!!! If you dont tell me what ratio you want it in I do it at default [:p] MEN!!!! [}:)]

Ninja Mania
    Participant

Great write up Toggsy, and the video was brill, shame about the big fly or bee that got in the way, but great story to read just the same.
    My stupid bro took his camcorder with him to TT but forgot the discs, t**t that he is.
    I must try remember to make a diary next ride out we have, that one off yours has inspired me. Gon Yursel man.

Radar

Keeping a brief diary works well on these trips. Just bullett points from the day and then when you check out your pictgures it helps you string it all back together.
    I used this when writing up 2007 French trip
    https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/france-2007-part-1-days-1-to-4/
    https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/france-2007-part-2-days-5-6/
    https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/france-2007-part-3-days-78-and-9-the-napoleon-pass-and-a-taste-for-champagne/
    https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/france-2007-part-4-day-10/

Toggsy review has made me wish I had gone again this year, but you can’t do everything I suppose! I chose to go to southern Spain instead and had a cracking time there too. The moral is; if you get a chance to do some riding abroad take it, generally the roads and sights are simply stunning

toggsy
    Participant

Now. This should be Part A of Tape 1. ie. the first footage taken. a touch bitty but hopefully enjoyable.

Video Part A tape 1

Somewhere in France.

toggsy
    Participant

Ooops! So copy and pasting doesn’t work then!

Try this

Video 1

Fingers crossed

toggsy
    Participant

I’ve sort help and think I’ve go it sussed now, Really it’s just a way of getting my posts up

Here we go

Video 1

Video 3

Video 4

Video 5

Some more footage for you to get a headache over.

If anyone is interested by the way, videos 1,3,4,5 are all somewhere in france with a bit of Switzerland and italy thrown in for good measure, actually Video 4 I think is the trip down the pass where the Jambons were camped out, that’s my excuse for going slowly anyway

Cheers

The best is yet to come, the camera is mounted on someone elses bike so footage will be a little more exciting…

Oh, and Part 2 of the write up will follow soon

Cheers

TT07
    Participant

Excellent stuff. I bet the amount of downhill twisties in videos 4 and 5 took there toll on everyones wrists and shoulders.

Radar

Parts 4 and 5 are superb. The bloke in the Evo was a bit cheeky!

toggsy
    Participant

I actually called him through, he had more rubber on the road than I did.

Good like that me!!!

Gix
    Participant

there are 2 just uploaded, 2 left to go babe.

Digger
    Participant

Great coverage,had me leaning watching the monitor.

Gix
    Participant

Toggsy has gone to away working so I said I would post the remaining videos for him so you boys dont have to wait till next thursday so ere you go

Video 6

Video 7

Video 8

one left which is uploading as I type

Radar

Video 6, Napoleon run. Ahh such memories, loved the tyre warming at the start lol

Radar

I will check the other two later. Stonking stuff, no wonder I was thrashing my poor Thundercat so much last year!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.