Replacement for GSX-R600

Home Forums Members’ bikes Replacement for GSX-R600

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSF K1

How many hours & minutes left to go?????????????

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Nope sorry….I’m excited but not sad LOL!

NEW BIKE ON FRIDAY!!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

sorry bout quality….was all very hurried, only just got back! Still shaking but will get some decent pics tomorrow or sunday…

suzuki-gsxr1000-02-bikepics-438785.jpg

NEW BIKE TODAY!!!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

that rim tape has gotta go…….[:p]

NEW BIKE TODAY!!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by gixerchic

that rim tape has gotta go…….[:p]

NEW BIKE TODAY!!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Glad u said that! Looks good kid!!

I could murder a curry

riff-raff
    Participant

[:0]
    Looks a right bag of bolts!!!!…………………………not that I,m jealous or anything[:I][:o)]

I was born to live til the day I die……..

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Agree GC! Rim tape gotta go Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.