Reliant based Trike registraton

Home Forums Motorcycle help wanted Reliant based Trike registraton

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #9172

    I recently bought a Reliant Robin 850. It came with V5 document which is all registered in my name and shows the taxastion class as “Tricycle”. I have been converting the reliant into a trike over the last few months and its very nearly finished now. How do I go about getting it registered? Do I just put the reliant’s VIN plate on the trike and just get an MOT or do I register the Robin as scrapped and get the trike through an SVA?? Any advice would be much appreciated.


    Welcome to the forum Daniel

    Might be a good place to start. Otherwise try

    Let us know how you get on.

    GSX Rat

    apparantley there’s lots of hoops to jump thru, theres a lot of trikers over at 100% though – probably worth an ask there….

    I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

    Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.