Regular or Super?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Regular or Super?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Scouser
    Participant

Do you use Regular unleaded or super and have you noticed any difference if you have?

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

Super cos its meant to be cleaner and better for engine (got detergents in aint it?)

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

tesco’s or safeway’s cos the bloody price round here is nearly £1 a litre

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Gix
    Participant

I pay £1.02 a litre for super in most places round here…..[:0]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

or I was, haven’t bought petrol for weeks. Oh the temptation is killing me!!!!!![V]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

so will the ride if you go out to soon
    [B)]

stress2.jpg

suzukifreak
    Participant

here in aus its $1.30 ltr for what use to be super but now they call it premium 98% octain

size does matter ;-)

sid
    Participant

is it still about 2 aus $ to the £ though

stress2.jpg

newk
    Participant

unless uv got a very tuned engine with a high compression u dont NEED to use it u certainly wont feel any difference

Radar

I use normal unleaded in all three bikes.

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

suzukifreak
    Participant

ITS A CHOISE OF 93% OR 98% UNLEADED, NO SUPER AT ALL. so if you run something old you add a lead replacement

size does matter ;-)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.