Red Bull Air Race

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Red Bull Air Race

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HippoDrones
    Participant

As title says. I went over to this with a guy I know and some of his mates. Unfortunately the race was cancelled due to foul weather, had to que for nearly an hour for coffie and I forgot to bring a wully-pully!

Appart from that we had a great time, even had a laugh at some muppet on the way back who started playing silly buggers slamming his breaks on then reving off and repeating the process, at one point he stopped completely, opened his door to come out and do I don’t know, then he realised the sedate little automatic we were in contained 5 rather large men (ok well 4 and me!) shut his door and sped off, we were gigling for about an hour after that! I think he got an ear bashing from his girlfriend sitting next too him too rofl.

Anyway here are some snaps:

DSC00033.jpg
    DSC00043.jpg
    DSC00041.jpg
    DSC00036.jpg
    DSC00035.jpg
    DSC00039.jpg
    DSC00038.jpg

Radar

One of the lads in my office was going to this, shame it was cancelled. Theflying skills are just incredible.

GSF K1
    Participant

A good job I didnt go then. The missus wanted to go but I sad nahh… I just wanted to chill out on my birthday and its a bloomin long way from here!

Radar

Got to praise Red Bull for all the money they pour in powered sports. I still hate the drink though LOL!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.