Radars Thundercat

Home Forums Members’ bikes Radars Thundercat

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Not many this time, only about 1500 or so, but I have been using the XJR, CB and RD (when I still had it) too. I commute on one of the bikes most days now as I no longer have a company car, give other people lifts and work much closer to home along a nice road. Not getting much weekend fun miles in, which is a pity.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Had a ride on this yesterday (ta Radar) and I think it’s a very capable bike. Look at the prices they are fetching now, they are seriously good value. It is a good handler, has plenty of stomp when you rev it hard and looks nice as well.

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by imperialdata

Had a ride on this yesterday (ta Radar) and I think it’s a very capable bike. Look at the prices they are fetching now, they are seriously good value. It is a good handler, has plenty of stomp when you rev it hard and looks nice as well.

Glad that you enjoyed it, they are are very much underated bike, 150+mph, plenty go, ace brakes, comfortable and 50mpg! I would have to say it is the best secondhand 600 bike when you consider the capability you get for the money

GSF K1
    Participant

But its a Yamaha!!!

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by GSF K1

But its a Yamaha!!!

Thank God (or Allah, Buda etc…)

GSF K1
    Participant

Oh… careful.. you know how touchy those Muslims get!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.