Radar’s RD350YPVS

Home Forums Members’ bikes Radar’s RD350YPVS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Radar

yamaha-rd350-86-bikepics-287820.jpg

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Would be nice to see a bigger picture Radar, I like to see the details etc,Hopefully soon I’ll be updating our photo of FZX with the new Predator exhaust on, It looks really cool.

No1 ride, our FZX750 and please DONATE to this website

GSX Rat
    Participant

radar – you’re linking to the icon, click the icon and when the pic opens up full size then right click the picture, select the url at the bottom of the properties box and copy and paste it here – unless you were wanting to link to the icon in which case i’ll shut up!

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Radar

Doh! – Cheers GSX!!

Gix
    Participant

That is nice Radar!!!

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Thats better Radar, nice looking bike!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

katana
    Participant

Smart bike Radar

All it needs is a Sidewinder leaning side car (anybody else remember them), L plates and a set of clip-ons!

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Just so you guys know, part of the new resizing feature I put on the images allows you to click on the picture to see it at the original scale. Most digital cameras will take pictures at a resolution which will be huge when displayed on screen (like Radar’s pic above). It does enable you to see things like frame paintwork close up though…..

Hit the close at the top left of the picture to return to normal size.

Radar

Thanks for the postitive words on my beloved RD! Can’t wait for summer and getting some rreal miles in on her.

toggsy
    Participant

Webspace!!!!!!!

You sussed it then?

Looks good! vewy shiney.

Is that oil I can see underneath it though?

GSX Rat
    Participant

and a rusty chain [:)]

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.

Radar

No oil, chain was rusty though! Dragged out the bike for for the picture, hadn’t used for about a month.Sorted now. Went for a brief blast today, before i take the brakes calipers off for replacement.

GSX Rat
    Participant

with a photo of that resolution, you could nearly count the rust spots on the chain PMSL…

nice looking bike m8!

Radar

Cheers GSX. I am going to stick on a picture of the RS soon. I will give the bike a good check over first!!

Sidevalve
    Participant

Like the YPVS mate. Like GSX says – OIL YOUR CHAIN!!! What happed to the fairing and bellypan? Looks a bit like a Streetfighter in the piccy. Not bad though.

RD = Race Developed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.