Quick informal ride with Ses and Kat…great fun…pics!

Home Forums Meetings and events Quick informal ride with Ses and Kat…great fun…pics!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Radar

I really needed this little impromtu gathering of the forum faithful…I have almost dropped out of the biking mood so bad has this summer been! So when Kat rolled up on his Blade shortly followied by Ses on his CBF I felt honour bound to blow the dust off the FZ and give the old girl an outing. I did 21 miles on it last month…21! In August!! Most of them were following my daughter at 30 mph on her recently acquired moped…

We were all on a bit of a timetable and it was gone 4pm so we only did a short 22 mile round trip to the Bikers Cafe up at Quatt. We had a bit of a swap about, I rode Ses’s CBF there and Kats Blade on the way back, while Kat and Ses tried each others bikes too at various points.

We had a bit of fun on the way there as we blew away a couple of lads on full sportsbikes (a KTM RC8, not sure what the other one was…SP2?)

Not too many bikes at Quatt, but here a few pics of those that were…

DSCN5383.jpg
    Rather tasty big zed…no GT750’s or trikes…I am in shock!

DSCN5384.jpg
    Ses and Kat enjoying the sunshine

DSCN5386.jpg
    SRAD Sheene tribute…not sure

DSCN5387.jpg
    Rare colours, stupidly long end can.. I still want one

DSCN5388.jpg
    MV, beautiful to look at while you wait for the AA

DSCN5392.jpg
    Early R1 in the best colours fitted with conventional bars…odd

DSCN5394.jpg
    We pulled in for a chat

Great little blast, cheers to Ses and Kat for a blat on their bikes

ses310

Was a brilliant and unexpected little ride that was loads of fun. Cheers guys

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Nice pics.  Looks like you squashed some flies Karl (or were they last years?).

katana
    Participant

Great little impromptu run out and a chance to try a couple of new bikes – Those flies did not die in vain!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.