Question & Invite &Stanchion sizes on R1

Home Forums Technical and wiring diagrams Question & Invite &Stanchion sizes on R1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    NSH41
    Participant

Hi, all,
    Firstly !!!!!
    Anyone on the May Day run from Locksbottom Kent A232 / A21 to (A21)Hastings this bank holiday ?? If ya are me and some mates are meeting at the Macdonalds on Bromley Common A21 Kent, first between 8.30 & 9.00 am.[:)]

Also anyone know the diameter of the stanchions on a 2003 Yam R1..& the Tube diameter on the Handlebar Clip-on ?? [?]

I know some one will know as this site was so helpfull before !!

Nick

sid
    Participant

i think the fork dimensions are 50mm top yoke and 54mm bottom nick but unsure without checking

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Working myself on Bank Holiday[xx(] Have a great ride.

Don’t know answer to your question NSH, but a call to a friendly Yam dealer workshop may sort it. Even if it’s not logged in the tech manual someone may quickly stick a micrometer across the forks for you.

NSH41
    Participant

Thanks Guys, they are 50mm “micrometer” tells all ??
    may day ride was a bit of a wash out literally, but it got nice about 11,ish so we had it large to Hastings then to Rye, & then home in a left right all over the place fashion,,,was Fantastic..

I shall try to arrange a few more rides later in May / early June…
    If any one is interested “Watch this space” !!!

nick

quote:

Originally posted by NSH41

Hi, all,
    Firstly !!!!!
    Anyone on the May Day run from Locksbottom Kent A232 / A21 to (A21)Hastings this bank holiday ?? If ya are me and some mates are meeting at the Macdonalds on Bromley Common A21 Kent, first between 8.30 & 9.00 am.[:)]

Also anyone know the diameter of the stanchions on a 2003 Yam R1..& the Tube diameter on the Handlebar Clip-on ?? [?]

I know some one will know as this site was so helpfull before !!

Nick

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.