Pulse Adrenaline 125 -Review and Pictures

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Pulse Adrenaline 125 -Review and Pictures

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Radar

I think for a 125 it looks great, with more than a nod to KTM. We all started out on smaller bikes and I have very happy memories of my biking on my little 100cc Honda back in the 1980’s

The Stig
    Participant

does look good I will say that.

The Stig
    Participant

Radar when you rode the adrenaline did you seem to have any trouble with acceleration?

Radar

Radar when you rode the adrenaline did you seem to have any trouble with acceleration?

Not really. It is not a fast bike, especially with a lump like me on it! The example I rode was good fro around 60mph. My EN125 Suzuki, which has essentially the same engine, also does a little over 60.

Remember your bike is new and the engine might still be a little ‘tight’

Does it hesitate or misfire in any way as you accelerate? It is a new bike, have you mentioned this to the dealer? You have a warranty I presume 

The Stig
    Participant

There is a little hesitation on acceleration and I have mentioned it to the dealer.
    I just seem to have to keep it at about 8000 revs just to keep going.

The Stig
    Participant

I have been looking into getting a sports silencer exhaust system for it is there any benefit from it?

Radar

Pulse have now launched a 250cc version of this bike, must blag myself a go on one

Radar

The example run by freelance motorcycle journo and founder of BIKE magazine has been pinched! Apparently these bikes are top of the pops with the light fingered brigade now

Radar

Just checked this bike, it never passed another MOT and the last expired in September 2014, it was only 4 years old…

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.