Prezzo`s Busa Stolen.

Home Forums Members’ bikes Prezzo`s Busa Stolen.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

[:(!][:(!]Prezzo has just phoned me to tell me his new Busa has just bee stolen then recovered 1 hour later in a derelict house.It was taken outsde his freinds house in Anfeild,Liverpool about 3:30pm by kids.They smashed the steering lock then ran down the road with the bike with the alarm going off then had the cheek to try and start it by smashing the barrel in the derelict house just down the road..t**tS.Police found it with the alarm still activated.Some minor scuffs to the decals and the damaged barrel and steering lock is all thats wrong really…hes a lucky lad.[;)]

Radar

Little sh!ts, but at least he got it back I suppose. You, Prezzo and the others will have come for a rideout this summer. I won’t be doing France due to holiday/money issues! So glad I went in 07 now!

Hi to Prezzo, let us know how he gets on sorting the damage

imperialdata
    Keymaster

That’s bad but could have been a lot worse I guess.

BigBen
    Participant

the f**kers need stringing up, im sick of kids getting away with everything, if they wer court they would get a slap on the wrist if that. this country is naff

prezzo
    Participant

Latest Update got the garage estimate £5,200 it it has loads of scratches the immobilizer antenna is f**ked steering lock and dented exhaust i will post the full details when i get them

Just waiting for the insurance to inspect it now

just want her back asp coz the weather is getting better now

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hi Prezzo. Bad news mate. What is the £5200 for, the repair or a payout?

prezzo
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by imperialdata

Hi Prezzo. Bad news mate. What is the £5200 for, the repair or a payout?

for the quote waiting for the insurance estimator to do his bit I was wondering do I have to have it repaired or can I have a money settlement

Thinking if i get a cash settlement I could use it as deposit on a K9 and break the K8 for spares that has to be a better option for me.

Any comments ?

Radar

You would have to pay for the K8 out of £5200 I think, which wouldn’t leave you with much for a deposit on a K9.
    Also isn’t K9 a dog? Bad omen lol!
    dr_who_k9.jpg

Seriously though if you could get the K8 back off the insurance people it would be worth good money as a breaker, the kit car boys love those busa engines!

kitcar_4.jpg
    Haybusa engined Dax Kit car

Scouser
    Participant

Thieving scum. Pickaxe handles and shins comes to mind

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.