Poor weather recently

Home Forums Meetings and events Poor weather recently

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Radar

After a good start the last couple of weeks have been poor. So sorry for the lack of ride-outs, I have been restricted to a few runs to work and back. Hopefully June will see an upturn and then we can get out on some good rides. I need a run to the coast…

BigBen
    Participant

which coast you thinking??
    i think in summer you should all ride up this way, cos me an MD are too poor to travel far :D haha

Radar

I generally go to the Welch coast out of habit, but could head your way, would make a good change. What the nearest decent place to you on the caost??

BigBen
    Participant

erm..scarborough or whitby..although when me an MD went to the coast last we couldnt find whitby..whoops:D
    or filey but its a bit boring there, but good road and easy to find :))

ses310

A run to the coast sounds good, not sure about Scarborough though… Little far me thinks for a day

Digger
    Participant

When I get me bike john 0 groats dosn`t sound far:)will deffo get to more rideouts.I can just about get in my leathers now but my testicles protrude from my neck.

BigBen
    Participant

hahah good man

imperialdata
    Keymaster

quote:

Originally posted by Digger

I can just about get in my leathers now but my testicles protrude from my neck.

Hehehe. Always said you talked bo***cks Digger.

I know the feeling about those leathers, mine seem to shrink every year too.

Fish & chips on the coast sounds great.

BigBen
    Participant

am i the only one that finds the leathers get bigger every year??
    hehe
    possibly ‘cos i cant afford to eat :P
    im wasting away

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.